Several convenient training options are available for those interested in learning more about CMMI. The instructor-led building level CMMI courses are a great place to start for those interested in gaining a richer understanding of one of these CMMI models.
- Visit http://cmmiinstitute.com/training to see our course catalog.
- All CMMI Institute public course offerings can be found on the Calendar. The two-day Foundations of Capability is a great course to get started with.
- CMMI Institute can bring courses to you if you have a group that you’d like to have trained. To inquire about on-site training at your organization, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Building level CMMI courses are also available through our training Partners at locations and sites around the world. Some CMMI Partner course offerings can be found on our Calendar.
- CMMI Partners are selected, trained, and licensed by us to deliver official CMMI appraisal and training services. When you receive services from a Partner, you can be sure that the quality of those services is comparable to the quality you would get from the institute itself. CMMI Partners are the only external source of official CMMI services. To find a CMMI Partner visit: https://cmmiinstitute.com/partners/directory
- If no one appears in your selected location, you may want to widen your search as many Partners travel all over the world to provide training, so the locations of their offices are not always a good indicator of where they work.
More information about all CMMI courses can be found here: http://cmmiinstitute.com/training.
For the CMMI certifications that are available, please see: https://cmmiinstitute.com/certifications.