In a DMM℠ Assessment, a certified Enterprise Data Management Expert (EDME) facilitates the evaluation of your program against the Data Management Maturity (DMM) Model's documented best practices. A DMM Assessment is a workshop-based process that rapidly identifies an organization’s current capabilities, their maturity levels and practice areas where additional capabilities are required.
The result of the assessment is a detailed report of recommendations used to guide the organization's data strategy and implementation planning activity. It provides a benchmark against which all future work can then be measured.
Benefits of the Data Management Maturity Assessment include:
- An Independent, Objective Evaluation from a neutral 3rd party of skilled, experienced facilitators
- Rapid Results - the assessment is performed over a only a three week period
- Actionable Recommendations that are validated and prioritized based on input from stakeholders
- Organizational / Stakeholder Buy-In through a new common language and vision
- Consensus and Prioritization of stakeholders for proposed improvement initiatives
The DMM Assessment is delivered in three phases:
START YOUR JOURNEY to Data Management Maturity
Explore the benefits of an assessment today: email firstname.lastname@example.org