The V2.0 Appraisal Team Member (ATM) Participation policy can be found here.
In general, the requirements to be an ATM on a CMMI V2.0 appraisal are as follows:
- Potential ATMs must possess at least 3 years of experience performing the type of work being appraised. (An appraiser may accept one team member with less than 3 years' experience with rationale recorded in the appraisal plan.)
- Potential ATMs must have taken an official introduction course or upgrade course for CMMI V2.0. These courses will be one of the following:
- Foundations of Capability AND a View-specific course (i.e. Building Development Excellence, Building Service Excellence, or Building Supplier Management Excellence for an ATM who would like to serve on a CMMI V2.0 appraisal)
- CMMI V2.0 Upgrade Training (completed through either an In-Person Partner-Led Section OR Elearning offering).
- All ATMs must be an active Certified CMMI Associate Exam (V2.0) and that certification is valid for three years. This associate exam will be assigned to any individual who is signed up for Foundations of Capability or CMMI V2.0 Upgrade (Partner-Led or Elearning).
Please see How to Upgrade Your CMMI Training for more information.
*For an individual who would like to serve on a High Maturity appraisal for CMMI V2.0, it is also necessary to have successfully completed the High Maturity Concepts course in addition to the Building-Level course.
If you have questions about whether or not you satisfy these requirements, please inquire at email@example.com.