The requirements to be an Appraisal Team Member (ATM) on a CMMI V2.0 High Maturity Appraisal are as follows:
- Potential ATMs must possess at least 3 years of experience performing the type of work being appraised. (An appraiser may accept one team member with less than 3 years' experience with rationale recorded in the appraisal plan.)
- Potential ATMs must have taken an official in-person introduction course or upgrade course for CMMI V2.0. These courses will be one of the following:
- All ATMs must take and pass the CMMI V2.0 Associate Exam. This exam will be assigned to any individual who is signed up for one of the courses mentioned above.
- All High Maturity ATMs must complete the High Maturity Concepts course.
- High Maturity ATMs must also have high-maturity related professional experience.
Please see How to Upgrade Your CMMI Training for more information.
If you have questions about whether or not you satisfy these requirements, please inquire at email@example.com.