- V2.0 Benchmark Appraisals
- V2.0 Training Courses*
- V1.3 SCAMPI A Appraisals
- V1.3 Training Courses*
*Special permission required for High Maturity Concepts courses and public offerings of training courses
Certified CMMI Lead Appraisers and Instructors, submit virtual delivery notification 7-days prior to delivery using this form: http://sgiz.mobi/s3/Virtual-Delivery-Notification-Form
CMMI Institute may follow up to ask for more information or to ask questions, but our Partners' ability to deliver a virtual service is not contingent upon CMMI Institute's approval.
*Note the exception below:
- If the delivery event is a High Maturity Concepts course or public course offering, then the Instructor must submit the form at least 14 calendar days prior to the course, then wait for approval from CMMI Institute to proceed.
- If the delivery event is NOT a High Maturity Concepts course or public course offering, then the Instructor may proceed as planned.
- Checklist to use when delivering virtual appraisals or training classes
- Draft of the Enabling Virtual Solution Delivery (EVSD) Practice Area
- CMMI Virtual Delivery Pilot Report Template
- Message to provide to Appraisal Sponsors
For Instructors, the official End of Course survey has been updated to include questions about virtual delivery. Please continue to use the same link for the survey: http://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/2249350/EOCSurvey
As a reminder, it is your responsibility to review the material presented in the webinar on Tuesday 17 March 2020:
- Partners can review the webinar recording here: https://cmmiinstitute.com/resource-files/partner/general/partner-webinars/covid-19-travel-ban-mitigation
- Partners can review the webinar slides here: https://cmmiinstitute.com/resource-files/partner/general/partner-webinars/covid-19-travel-ban-mitigation-slides
- Opening Comments here: https://cmmiinstitute.com/resource-files/partner/general/partner-webinars/covid-19-webinar-opening-statement
We hope that you, your families, and your customers are safe, and we will continue to support your business during this exceptional time.