The Basics of CMMI Appraisals
CMMI appraisals for companies (sometimes referred to as “getting a level” or “getting a company CMMI-certified”) allow your organization to demonstrate the maturity of its organizational capabilities.
- What is an appraisal? What is SCAMPI?
- Where can I get more information about CMMI appraisals?
- What are the requirements to be level X?
- How does my organization get CMMI certified?
- "Certifications" for Organizations
- What is a Partner?
- How do I find a Partner that specializes in what I need?
- Appraisal Cost
- Virtual CMMI Advisor
- What is the purpose of a maturity level?
- What is a maturity level? Capability level? How are they different?
- Does an appraisal always result in a maturity level?
- Should we try to get a maturity level or capability levels?
- How long does it take to move up a level?
- Skipping a maturity level
- Does the CMMI Institute certify appraisals?
- What is the maturity profile and where can I find it?
- How do I report a problem with a SCAMPI appraisal?